I wanted a picture up here and this is just adorable.
- Why do my mother and grandmother feel the need to pass on every word from my mouth to other people? This is why I just don't tell anyone anything. Nothing I say is said and done. I say something and suddenly everyone in my family has to know about it? No, I don't think that's fair. Just let me speak words and let them disappear into thin air.
- I can hear Fair sounds from where my house is. We (mom and I) are going to the fair this weekend. No rides, I can't stand amusement rides of any kind. I prefer to walk around and watch everyone else have the fun. Give me an Elephant Ear, a Dr. Pepper or Sprite, and an ice cream cone and I'm pretty much all set. I have much more fun doing that my way.
- I haven't been on the computer in days. The charger for our laptop somehow tore a little rip in it and rendered the whole thing practically useless. So we had to wait 4 days for the charger to get shipped in from wherever the hell the damn thing came from. Then I had to wait another day for my mom to have her time on the computer.
- But I read a lot of books in that time period. I was finally able to finish the A-List series. And only two years, four used buys, and three library trips after receiving the first in the series as a gift.
- I was this close to telling my mom about my bisexuality. But something was holding me back. I was also this close to chucking an Oreo cookie Blizzard out the passenger window of my mom's car. Which I really wish I had done never mind the possible consequence of littering.
- My high school registration took place today. I received my schedule and they took my picture. I think it's much better than the one I had last year. My schedule will probably make it's way on to my tumblr eventually.
- Also at the registration, my
halfsister Alicia was there. When I lost touch with my Dad, I also lost the communication I had with her and my other two halfsisters. Of course, I don't think we really had much of a connection in the first place. But she and I could still recognize each other so I don't believe either of us have changed in the looks department much. Though I do believe I've gotten, I should say, "prettier" the more comfortable I've gotten with myself.
- Tuesday, I watched the first two episodes of this new ABCFamily show Melissa & Joey with, well Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence. I must admit, I started watching simply for the view-age of Melissa. But I think I'm staying on for the rest of the show. It helps that there's only a few episodes in and I'm already into shipping the two main characters.
- Wednesday was the season finale of Hot in Cleveland. My God, this show is so damn funny. Betty White helps. And next season is going to have 20 episodes instead of the last one's 10.